TripsPage last updated: 2020-08-24 13:39:41
Members may register by phone or by mailing in payment. Please call 847-991-1112 for more information.
One Day Trips
All trips in 2020 have been canceled with the exception of the following two trips
Genenva, IL - Enjoy historical Geneva for a few hours. Visit the historical center or find great barains at some of the unique shops. Don't forget the ice cream! Moderate to lots of walking
- Tues., Sept. 29, 9:30am - 1:30pm
- $32 Members, $40 Non-Members
- DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Cantigny Park - Walk the trails or take in some history at the military museum. Hearty snacks provided. Moderate to lots of walking.
- Wed., Oct. 21, 9:30am - 1:30pm
- $37 Members, $45 Non-Members
- DEADELINE OCTOBER 1, 2020
Some trips have already been rescheduled (see new dates in red). Others will be resceduled in the future. A decision on the Green Bay Overnight will be decided in October.
A Mighty Fortress - Fireside Theatre, Fort Atkinson, WI - In this installment of the Church Basement Ladies series, the year is 1960 & a reformation is underway. Beverly gets her first pair of high heels for confirmation. Mrs. Snustad wins top honors at the County Fair & the pastor has found love. So, the fun begins with this group of friends. Lunch is pork chop, sides & apple pie. Moderate walking
- Wed., Jan., 27, 2021
- Cost: $97 Members, $105 Non-Members
Kinky Boots - Paramount Theatre, Aurora - This flashy, sassy, sexy story of big heels invading a small town shook Broadway. Charlie is trying to save his failing shoe company & unique style comes into play. Lunch on your own at Harners before the show. Moderate walking
- Wed., July 21, 2021, 9:45am - 6pm
- Cost: $68 Members, $76 Non-Members
42nd street Now Singing in the Rain - Lyric Opera, Chicago, IL - 42nd Street is filled with unforgettable tunes & sensational tap numbers. Join us for this iconic performance. Due to the timing of the show, there is no lunch provided. We will have snacks on the bus or you can bring your own sandwich. Moderate walking
- Wed., June 16, 2021, 11:30am - 6pm
- Cost: $90 Members, $98 Non-Members
What Happens in Vegas - Ft. Atkinson, WI - The Fireside pays tribute to the many legendary performers from Vegas. Great music by Steve Watts & Fireside band. Lunch is Reuben Chicken, sides & lemonade cake. Moderate walking
- Thurs., Mar., 18, 2021, 8am - 6pm
- Cost: $97 Members, $105 Non-Members
Green Bay Holiday Overnight
- Thurs., Dec. 3 - Fri., Dec. 4, 2020
- Cost: $215 sigle, $265
We will be staying at the Radisson/Oneida Hotel & Casino; tentative highlights: Lambeau Field, Botanical Garden, holiday lights and shopping
- Sun., June 13 - Fri., June 19, 2021
- Cost: $875 per person double occupany / $1179 single
- $150 deposit at registration, insurance on your own.
- We need the following information at the time of registration: birth date, bus seating info., room request (king or 2 dbl. beds., handicap or other special concerns - there are NO guarantees).
The Fourth Michigan Tour with Sue & Diane. Enjoy a 6 day motor coach trip, traveling to Saugatuck for lunch & free time, plus dune ride. We then travel to Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel for a 2 night stay. Touring Sleeping Bear Dunes & Traverse City. We then venture up to Petoskey spending 2 nights to Odawa Casino & Hotel. We will be discovering some unique areas along the way, Charlevoix, Mackinac Island & more. Then as we head home, we will spend the night in Grand Rapids and check out the Frederick Meijer Gardens & the Air Zoo Museum. We look forward to having you join us on this great excursion.
Any cancellation could be subject to a $25 administration fee. Once we have made final payments for any trip, we cannot refund your money