RecreationPage last updated: 2021-06-21 09:53:05
Limited activities are happening by invitation only. You must be a current member to participate. We are not currently offering drop-on hours. Check The Happenings for entertainment and special events.
Book Club ON HOLD
Thursdays, check-in 11:30AM-noon, begins at noon. Volunteer callers and collectors are always needed.
Bridge Club ON HOLD
Fridays, check-in 9:30-10AM, class 10AMam-12:30PM. Receive a free piece of Bisque pottery to paint and fire at the first class. The cost is $4 per class. There is a limit of 4 participants. Please call the main office to reserve your spot.
Mondays, check-in 9-9:30AM, class starts at 9:30AM. The cost is $3 per class
Contact Program Director Diane Lancour for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-991-1112, ext. 233.
Sit & Be Fit
Thursdays, check-in 10-10:30AM, class starts at 10:30AM. This is a 30 minute set of exercises, sitting and standing to keep you moving. The cost is $3 per class.
- When: Thursdays, cjeck-in 2-2:30pm, class starts at 2:30pm
- Cost: $5
Wii Games ON HOLD
- Join us on Thursdays from 10:45am-11:30am. Then stay and enjoy lunch at Our Place Café. The bowling is free, the lunch is only a $3.50 suggested donation.
- Please register at the Main Office for the bowling and at the cafe window for lunch a week in advance.
- When: Mondays, check-in 11:30am-noon, game from noon-2:30pm
- When: Wednesdays, check-in 10:30-11am, game 11am-1:30pm
Walking and Hiking Club
- Contact Diane Lancour at 847-991-1112 x. 233 or email: email@example.com for more information or to sign up